Hunting the Eagles (Eagles of Rome) Kindle Edition From 'the rising star of historical fiction' (Wilbur Smith) a new Eagles of Rome novel, by the Sunday Times bestselling author of Eagles at War. JUSTICE , HONOUR, REVENGE AD 14: Five long years have passed since the annihilation of three legions in the wilds of Germania. Demoted, battle-scarred and hell-bent on revenge, Centurion Tullus and his legionaries begin their fightback. Ranged against them is the charismatic chieftan Arminius, determined to crush the Romans for a second time. Convinced that the eagle belonging to his old legion is close at hand, Tullus drives ever deeper into enemy lands. But with Arminius and his warriors closing in on the Romans, a murderous battle is about to begin…
Postingan populer dari blog ini
Bane (Sinners of Saint Book 5) Kindle Edition NOW A TOP 10 AMAZON BESTSELLER From bestselling author L.J. Shen, comes a new, standalone , contemporary romance. "BEST BOOK OF 2018!" - Sophie, Bookalicious Babes Blog. "Honestly the best novel L.J. has written to date." - Ratula, Bookgasms Book Blog. Roman 'Bane' Protsenko Naked surfer. Habitual pothead. A con, a liar, a thief and a fraud. Last I heard, he was extorting the rich and screwing their wives for a living. Which is why I’m more than a little surprised to find him at my threshold, looking for my friendship, my services, and most puzzling of all—looking humbled. Thing is, I’m on a boycott. Literally—I cut boys from my life. Permanently. Problem is, Bane is not a boy, he is all man, and I’m falling, crashing, drowning in his sweet, perfect lies. Jesse Carter Hot as hell, cold as ice. I wasn’t aware of her existence until a fat, juicy deal landed in my lap. She’s a part of it, a little pl...
The Scattered and the Dead (Book 2.5) Catch up with Izzy, Erin, Baghead, and Delfino in the fifth volume in The Scattered and the Dead series. Endings and beginnings. The road trip from hell continues as planned. Delfino shares revelations from his past as Baghead begins to recover from his injury. But there's a problem. They're being followed. What drives people to destroy each other? And what drives some of them to survive and take care of one another no matter how dark things get? Izzy and Erin stare these questions in the face. And after this, they'll never be the same. Praise for The Scattered and the Dead series: "Comparable to The Stand ... I don't say this lightly. This book is amazing." - Rain "It is a heart pounding, nightmare inducing read that is also sad and nostalgic, poignant and even endearing." - Queen_of_Chaos "Tim McBain and L.T. Vargus have written yet another spectacular and vivid story." - Heather Di ...
![It Doesn't Have to Be Crazy at Work by [Fried, Jason, Hansson, David Heinemeier]](https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BewgQjF6L._SY346_.jpg)
Komentar
Posting Komentar